25 March 2011

Get me to the church on time

I have been out of commission for the past few weeks as I have been busy with a few projects and of course life.  I thought I'd add a quick post of two bridal hairpieces I just finished.  




Feel free to contact me if you are getting married or refer me to friends who are about to tie the knot.  With wedding season on the horizon it also means us guests might want a fun piece for an upcoming soirée, I love doing custom orders so let me know if an event coming up might be the right place to debut some feathery fun.  My hairpieces range in price typically from $15 - $45; these two bridal pieces are $30.

A few other pieces I'm working on - photos to come:

Feather boutonnières for the men – a fun way to do the typical boutonnière with a twist.
Feather shoe clips – a great way to add some jazz to your shoes and a fabulous bridal party gift.
Prom hairpieces - this year we are going with some jewel tones, very fun!

I am also trying to learn how to knit, it has proved to be more difficult then I thought. More to come on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment