10 January 2011

Welcome!

I don’t usually make New Year’s resolutions but this year has been a bit different.  I don’t know what exactly it is about Christmas and New Year but the season does for some reason ignite a spark of newness in people - new things, new beginnings, new hope.  So for the sake of newness I have decided to start a new website/blog.
For those of you who know me (which at this time will be most of you) you’ll know that I like working with my hands to create however I also love, love love finding cool creations and neat knick-knacks other people have made or you can make yourself.  This blog is going to be a mixture of what I am up to in the wonderful world of Little White Bird along with cool things/ideas/places etc. that I have found and want to share.
I am not so sure about the blogging world as of yet but I hope you will join me in the new journey I am about to start on day 5 of 2011 and we’ll see where it takes us.
Cheers,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment