20 January 2011

Button, button, who's got the button?

No, this post is not about Willy Wonka or Alice in Wonderland in which the game 'Button, button, who's got the button is referenced.  This post is actually about  - buttons!  I am really into them at the moment, I don't know why the sudden appeal but I just keep looking through this huge pile spread out in my work room trying to think of wonderful ways to showcase these simple but beautiful round objects.

I've thought of framing my favourites which I will probably do at some point (how cute would this be for a babies room - art for cheap!).

Right now through I really want to find fashionable ways to wear buttons.  I'm still working on it, here's a few button rings I made up, I thought they'd be fun and inexpensive items.  I have an idea for a necklace, I'll post it soon and I am also working on some button inspired pins.  I am hoping these three projects will quench my button thirst, we'll see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment